Our mentors are well recognized in the industry as authors, presenters, and thought leaders. We maintain various blogs, participate extensively in Linked In communities of practice, and also publish books and whitepapers.
Architecture Value Blog (Kyle Gabhart)
Cloudonomics Journal (Editor, Kyle Gabhart)
Web Age Solutions Dev Zone (various)
- Business Analysis and Architecture – Describes a simple, pragmatic approach to kick-starting a Business Architecture initiative.
- Cloud Computing Risks – Get your head out of the clouds and pay attention to the realities of Cloud Computing.
- EA Win Lose or Draw – Explores the value of EA and the obstacles that many organizations face in realizing that value.
- Hype-free SOA – SOA basics, without the bull.
- Thinking like an Architect – Original research conducted by Architecture Mentors to explore how an architect thinks.
Enterprise Architecture Knowledge
Kyle is a true Enterprise Architect. He has incredibly deep knowledge of the area and is an excellent teacher. Kyle’s technical knowledge and communication skills are outstanding. I have recommended [...]
Microsoft SharePoint Expertise
Paul showed an expert knowledge level of Microsoft SharePoint technology. He displayed excellent facilitation skills to transfer his knowledge to a varied knowledge-based audience in different mediums of adult learning [...]
Lead Architect for Massive Project
I’ve thrown Kyle into the proverbial deep end of the pool as my lead architect on one of the largest, most complex, and politically charged projects anyone will ever see. [...]
- Enterprise Architecture Knowledge